Constantly on the brink of crashing, because that’s the fastest.
Written by Jason Drees on July 3, 2018
Creating a an highly successful business is a challenging & rewarding experience. More often than not, we can get comfortable focusing on safe targets instead of targets that will bring the greatest success. Here are a thoughts to consider if you think you may be holding back.
Coaching Questions for you:
- Where in your business are you holding back for fear of failure?
- How long have you been holding you back?
- What is costing you by holding back?
- Are you ready to move beyond it?
- If success was guaranteed, what would you do?
- Are you “pushing the envelope” in at least one area of your business?
Here is a fantastic example of the power of failure that lead Honda Racing to become the number one engine supplier for Indycar racing from 2006 – 2011.