Achievers are driven by discomfort.
Achievers are driven by the gap from where they are to where they want to be.
This gap is a powerful thing, but can also be a trap. If you’re not careful, you may end up living your life in this gap. And living your life waiting for success, happiness & fulfillment in the future is really ultimate failure. The key is to take the time to mind the reverse gap.
- Where were you 5 years ago compared to where are now?
- Where were you 1 year ago compared to where are now?
- Where were you 6 months ago compared to where are now?
Now ask yourself:
- How much progress have you made?
- What have you accomplished?
- What can you be grateful for?
- What is in your life now that was once a dream?
- How powerful are you, really?
And if you’re feeling stressed on a weekly basis trying to get more done than you’re capable of doing. You might be best served by asking a better question.
So instead of asking: What can I fit into my week?
Ask yourself: What can I keep out of my week?
The answer might be surprising, you’ll see thru the fluff and discover what’s really important.
AND don’t forget to have a laugh!