Welcome to the Jason Drees Coaching Mastermind Community
You are part of small group of elite human beings committed to taking their lives to levels others only dream of. I am honored and privileged to be able to bring you all together.
Remember, everyone in this group has paid to be here and has invested in their personal growth. As we collaborate and add value to each other, it is important that we are aware of and respect each other. We have created some community guidelines that you are required to follow in order to participate in the community. If you are found to be in violation of these guidelines, we reserve the right to remove you from the community, without any refund or compensation. While we don’t see that happening and will be fair in warning people of their violations, it is important that make that clear.
Now, let's connect, share our awesomeness and expand our lives and businesses. Let's make this a powerful, rewarding community. Remember, it's just like coaching – you get out what you put in.
Mastermind Group Guidelines
- Confidentiality is paramount. In this Mastermind group, people, including you, will share their hopes, fears, dreams, goals, and other sensitive personal information. It is critical that each group member does not share the confidential information outside of the group and never uses the information in a malicious manner.
- You are permitted to share what you are a part of and collaborating with others in the community on deals you are working on or businesses you are a part of is encouraged. However, if we find that your interactions are intentionally self-serving and don’t add value to others, we will warn you of your behavior. If you continue the behavior, you will be removed from the community.
- Treat others with respect. Respect that other people in the community have had different life experiences and have a different perspective. No name calling, offensive or rude commentary, trolling or other abusive or manipulative behavior will be tolerated.
- While we encourage business and deal sharing and collaboration – Jason Drees Coaching does not vet or conduct due diligence on any deals or offerings that are shared in the group. You are responsible for conducting your own due diligence and consulting with your own advisors about any opportunity you choose to or are considering taking part in.
- Public defamation of others in the community will not be tolerated – regardless of the reason. If a dispute arises between members of the community for any reason, it is the responsibility of those community members involved to handle the dispute outside of the community.
Do More of This:
- Post more, share more, collaborate more!
- Ask questions and answer questions! Your thoughts and experiences matter.
- Be active and network with others in the community.
- Try do add more value than you receive. If everyone does this, the value creation will be incredible.
- Be positive, supportive, and encouraging.